Skip to main content Skip to footer

Share this page

facebook logo  X logo  Linked in logo

Type 2 certificates for salaried GPs

What is a Type 2 medical practitioner and how can we help? What exactly does the practice need to do?

Download our brochure to find out more



Sign up to receive the latest news from Larking Gowen

facebook logoX logoLinked-in logorss logo

Cookie Notice

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it.
Find out more here