Paperless accounting using Receipt Bank
During the current crisis it is important that we can continue to receive and process your accounts documentation. This can be tricky whilst maintaining social distancing. To help we are currently offering all clients the use of an online application called Receipt Bank at no cost, until October 2020.
Who is it for?
- clients who are not currently using a cloud-based system and need to get documentation relating to their accounts, to us
- clients who already use a cloud-based accounting system purchased through us such as Xero or QuickBooks
- clients already using a cloud-based accounting system, such as Xero or QuickBooks who would like to transfer the subscription to us
Benefits for current and new users
- online upload and storage of documentation
- safe and secure online sending of documents
- reduction of non-essential travel
- training and improved confidence of using cloud-based accounting packages
- time saving processes
- time efficient collaboration with your team or your accountant via the cloud
What is Receipt Bank?
Receipt Bank is a piece of data extraction software. The software allows you to upload and send documentation through the web browser as a scanned document or as photograph from your mobile device.
For existing cloud accounting users, the software integrates with your accounting software and will extract and send the information over to the accounting software. This reduces time consuming data entry, allowing you more time to focus on the things that are important. A digital copy is stored within your accounting software and allows you to destroy the physical copy.
If you do not currently use a cloud-based system but you need to send us documentation you can still use Receipt Bank.
We will provide you with all the guidance and support you need to get this set-up.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with your usual contact at Larking Gowen, or email email@example.com
You can find contact details on the Our People section of the Larking Gowen website.
Sign up to receive the latest news from Larking Gowen