Tourism, Leisure & Hospitality
Take a break from your accounting worries
The tourism, leisure and hospitality industry is vital to the East Anglian region. These are challenging times for the sector, but unfortunately the volume of paperwork is increasing, with harsher penalties for getting it wrong. So it pays to work with an expert.
We have been advising clients in the tourism, leisure and hospitality industry in Norfolk, Suffolk and Essex for many years, and several of our partners specialise in this area. We can give you expert, up-to-date advice on every aspect of your leisure business, including key areas such as:
- Expansion, consolidation and diversification
- Taxation issues, including both direct and indirect taxes
- Handling retirement, succession and changes of ownership
- Personal financial and investment planning
- Planning for the future
- Minimising capital taxation
As part of our commitment to support the industry, we produce a regular Tourism Business Survey in partnership with other leading regional firms. To read the report of the latest survey, click here (PDF file).
To learn more or to arrange a no-obligation discussion, please contact us.