Tax Fee Protection Service
Anyone who pays tax can come under the scrutiny of HMRC
Every year, HMRC opens enquiries into thousands of personal and business tax returns and accounts, VAT returns and PAYE payments. Many tax investigations are random. Even if you have done nothing wrong, you are still at risk of an investigation which can take many months and cost thousands of pounds in professional fees.
Tax investigations can be costly and our expert support during this process is not covered in your usual accountancy fees. Investigating a small amount into our tax fee protection service (TFPS) means that you will receive complete support if HMRC targets you.
Once you subscribe to TFPS, you'll be covered for Larking Gowen's fees of up to £100,000 incurred defending your position in:
- An HMRC enquiry into a personal or business tax return
- An HMRC enquiry into any business accounts, including those of sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Business record checks
- VAT and PAYE compliance visits, including follow-up correspondence
- A dispute with HMRC relating to the tax status of employees or subcontractors
- CIS disputes
- National minimum wage enquiries.
You’ll also benefit from telephone support on employment, health and safety and legal matters.
To find out more or subscribe, please contact us.